"As a strong pro-life advocate, I believe that life begins at conception and must be protected at all costs. I have, and always will, stand up for the rights of the most vulnerable among us."
- Voted YES on H.J. Res. 43, which was signed into law by the president to reverse the Department of Health and Human Services Rule that would have coerced states to give family planning funds to abortion providers like Planned Parenthood.
- Voted YES on the House-passed Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (H.R. 36), which bans abortions after 20 weeks.
- Voted YES on the House-passed Defund Planned Parenthood Act of 2015 (H.R. 3134), which would impose a one-year moratorium on all sources of federal funding (mandatory and discretionary) to Planned Parenthood and its affiliates.
- Voted YES on the House-passed amendment to the Conscience Protection Act (S. 304), which prevents governmental discrimination against individuals and health care entities that decline involvement in abortion.
- Voted YES on the House-passed No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act (H.R. 7) to prevent taxpayer funds from being used for abortion.