“Dismantling Obamacare has been one of my top priorities since my first day in Congress. This expensive, intrusive law is full of broken promises, and I’m proud to stand up against this failed Washington takeover of healthcare. I was proud to vote for the American Health Care Act to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market-based, patient-centered reforms.”
- Voted YES on the House-passed American Health Care Act (H.R. 1628), to repeal Obamacare and implement conservative health care reforms in its place.
- Original Co-Sponsor of the Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2017 (H.R. 184), which would repeal the burdensome medical device tax.
- Voted YES on the Protect Medical Innovation Act (H.R. 160), which would repeal the medical device tax which was implemented as a part of Obamacare.
- Voted YES on the Protecting Seniors’ Access to Medicare Act (H.R. 1190), which would repeal a new tax imposed (IPAB) by the ACA on health insurance that increases the cost of health care coverage.
- Voted YES on the House-passed Small Business Health Fairness Act of 2017 (H.R. 1101), which enables small business to provide health benefits to their employees through trade and professional associations, granting flexibility to millions of American families.